Sunday 4 November 2012

Audience Research Questionnaire

In class we were ask to produce a questionnaire about indie music magazine and go and ask 20 people who like indie music to answer the questions


Audience Research

1.How old are you?

I asked this question so I would get an idea of what target audience indie music magazine have.

2.What gender are you?

I asked this question so I would get an idea of what target audience indie music magazine have.

3.What your favourite indie music magazine?

I asked this question so I could know what indie music magazine is popular so I could buy that magazine and look into it for ideas for my own magazine.

4.What three colours do you assonant with indie?

I asked this question so I know what three colours I will be using for my magazine

5.What your favourite colour?

I asked this question for a backup colour for my magazine

6.What is your favourite band?

I asked this question so I can look at the image of the most popular indie band and could have ideas for my main image.

7.What your favourite singer?

I asked this question so I can look at the image of the most popular indie solo singer and could have ideas for my main image

8.What three words do you assonant with indie?

I asked this question so I would have ideas for my contents page, masthead and logo.

9.How much would you pay for a music magazine?

I asked this question so I no how much I should sell my magazine

10.Do you like reviews?

I asked this question so I could no what I should put it on my magazine or not.

11.What do you dislike in a music magazine?

I asked this question so I no what not to put on my magazine

12.What do you like in a music magazine?

I asked this question so I no what to put on my magazine

13.How often do you buy a music magazine?

I asked this question so it would give me an idea of how often I should sell my magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment